Tuesday, March 12, 2013

CCC [2]


It's a motley collection of the things I'm Considering, Coveting and Committing to this time around.

From top left: can't say I'm a huge fan of the Kardashian machine but you have to admit that Kim K knows how to bring a good smokey eye look; I had been planning my own feather art project but having found this beauty on Etsy I think I might just beg the artist to post it to New Zealand; I love this Revlon ColorStay lippie in Mauve, and since the Doctor is headed to the States on Friday I've asked him to have a casual gander at Target to see if I can score it cheap; donuts - I can always commit to a donut and after the great Donut Emergency of 2013 I think it's high time I learnt to make my own; my running shoes are dying a slow death so it's time to consider a replacement pair, and these Nike Free Runs look pretty good; but on the other hand, I could buy these gold ballet slippers instead and walk to work in them like a pretty princess every day.

Decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment