Sunday, March 17, 2013

New and Old

The past few weeks has seen a few new additions to the Capital Lass/Doctor household.  Let's be real - the additions are all down to me!  Here's what I've been splashing the cash on (and a couple of kind gifts).

A nice lady in Farmers randomly recommended this brand. SO GOOD (and cheap!)

My sis-in-law to be brought me candles from Canada. Already started on the delicious peach scent.

I was out with LadyWife this morning and we stumbled onto a new sweetshop.  Mint flavour got our vote.
New beauty treats to update my routine, on a pretty plate I found for $5.

Left to right: MAC Contrast, Revlon Nude Slip, MAC Club (a beauty of a duochrome)

Left to right: Nation Rosewood blush, Lollipops Jungle Art

Left to right: Kate Moss for Rimmel in 03, Revlon Colorburst in 050 Hazelnut
A new-to-me book left by a departing friend.  Loved the Natural History Museum so this should be good.

Do I ever decant things? No - but this does match my vintage water jug so I picked it up anyway.

And finally, vintage postcards of Capital City.  These date back to the early 20th century and I plan to frame all 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment