Friday, November 23, 2012

Considering, Coveting, Committing

Sometimes you have to break it down into the things you need to think about, the things you want, and the things you're ready to sign up to.  Considering, Coveting, Committing - see?



Clockwise from top left: I loved these shoes at $180 so I had to commit to their funky summery style when I found the last pair in the store in my size for $30!!!; I'm thinking of making my own wreath this year and this paper leaf style is really pretty; I've been coveting AND considering these brushes for ages, and think I'll pull the trigger as my Christmas present to myself; I've more than committed to Haribo - it's true love; after I destroyed a (very old) lampshade by accident, it's time to buy a new one and this shiny number from Freedom is pushing my buttons; finally, I'm buying my books almost exclusively secondhand nowadays and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment