Sunday, November 25, 2012

Oh, this?

I love to dress up in something gorgeous, but I don't want to spend mega-bucks on designer everything.  I save my big spending moments for classics, shoes (with the exception of finding a sale bargain!), and bags, and spend a little here and a little there on the high street to freshen up each season.

Spring and summer are well and truly here in the southern hemisphere (the season depending on how far north or south you are...) and so it's time to pick up a few well-made but well-priced bits and pieces to tide me through until March.  Here's my picks of what's out there now.

A wee bit of a splurge but a beautiful jacket for work: at David Lawrence

Two trends in one (neon and chains): at Diva

I love the patent and the colour combination in this sandal: at Ezibuy

A bright bag can dress up denim and white tees easily: at Just Jeans

These pants are ultra-trendy but a great alternative to wearing jeans every Saturday: at Max

A flirty dress for a picnic at the beach with a significant other: at Glassons

And last but not least, a great option for a summer BBQ (especially when it gets a bit chilly later on): at Jeanswest
I can't wait to bust out my summer favourites, and maybe one or two new friends from this list, and spend some time in the sun.  With sunblock, but of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment