Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sunday with Friends

What's the best way to spend a Sunday?  The title surely gives it away.

I started the day at a new brunch spot with my boyfriend, then ended the day enjoying delicious wine and snacks with friends (old and new) as we remotely celebrated Toast Martinborough.  All the good food, wine and company without the crowds of unruly strangers.  And, thanks to J's awesome ipod of goodness circa 2000, we had some of the best music in town.

Best light ever? My plans for next year's house just developed...

Surveying the summer options in the newest Fashion Quarterly

Our cafe used to be part of a church - apparently someone had a sweet sense of humour.

This little building calls to me every time I walk by.  I love the two old businesses side by side.

Getting our provisions in order for the afternoon.

I also did a little Christmas planning.  My little brother would love some of the Kikki K range, I'm sure.

This painted wall and bench have been here for years, but the butterfly is a new addition. I posed with it "resting" on my finger...

Wine and cheese and yum yum yum on J's decoupage coffee table.
I was a little tired this weekend after my exciting trip, so this was a great way to spend the day, especially since my boyfriend is away this week for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment