Sunday, November 18, 2012

What You Got

I've left the resort and I am back in my happy little house.  Even the swankiest hotel can't compare to the comforts of home.

Was it hard to leave this?


Of course! But it's much easier when you're coming home to the first roses in bloom, and you can lie on the couch in the beautiful morning light, with a cup of your favorite coffee.

I picked just one for the house - the rest will stay on the plant and look beautiful for longer.

The morning light makes this chair look extra-inviting.

I rearranged the kitchen to get rid of some clutter (I filled out the calendar after this photo).

The quote reads : "The brief sum of life forbids us the hope of enduring long".  My interpretation: you might not have much time, so get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment